BULGARIAN MODEL TO PERFORM AT `METROPOLITAN`
Society | July 28, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Gergana Yotova is the name of the new winner in this year`s models contest, `Metropolitan Top Model Bulgaria`. The 15-year-old girl from Shoumen triumphed on July 25 at the variety theatre in Slunchev Bryag (Sunny Beach). 29 beauties competed in a dazzling show organized by `Visage Model Group`. Last year, her sister Nadezhda also grabbed the prize and represented the country at the world finals in Beijing. There, the Bulgarian girl took the forth position among the beauties from all over the world. The same success is predicted for her junior sister Gergana, too. Members of the jury, chaired by chief manager of the `Metropolitan`, Emeryc Montfleur, were president of the `Visage` agency Evgeniya Kalkandzhieva, Darina Pavlova and Italian football player Paolo Tramedzzani.Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Travel and Read in a Retro Tram in Sofia on May 24th
- » Truck Hit a Bus on Trakia Motorway, 12 People Are in Hospital
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
- » The 6-year-old Bulgarian Girl, whose Parents were Killed in Cape Town, Returned to Bulgaria
- » Two-year-old Girl was Severely Bitten by a Dog
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)