Light Tremor Shakes Southeastern Bulgaria
A light earthquake with a 2.6 magnitude on the Richter scale was registered on the territory of Bulgaria late on Wednesday, minutes before midnight.
The Seismology Center at the Geophysics Institute at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences informs that the earthquake struck at 23:53 pm on Wednesday night. The epicenter was 240 km southeast of the capital city Sofia.
The tremor was lightly felt at the southern settlements of the municipality of Tundzha, near the town of Yambol, Southeastern Bulgaria.
No injuries and material damages have been reported.
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » We Celebrate the Night of the Bats
- » Rain in the Southeast Part of Bulgaria Before Noon, Temperatures Between 20C and 23C
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!
- » Indonesia Returns Tonnes of Waste to the West