Light Tremor Shakes Southeastern Bulgaria
A light earthquake with a 2.6 magnitude on the Richter scale was registered on the territory of Bulgaria late on Wednesday, minutes before midnight.
The Seismology Center at the Geophysics Institute at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences informs that the earthquake struck at 23:53 pm on Wednesday night. The epicenter was 240 km southeast of the capital city Sofia.
The tremor was lightly felt at the southern settlements of the municipality of Tundzha, near the town of Yambol, Southeastern Bulgaria.
No injuries and material damages have been reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached