Light Earthquake Registered in Southern Bulgaria
A light earthquake was registered on Bulgarian territory Monday morning, according to information of the European Mediterranean Seismological Center.
The quake had a 2.2 magnitude on the Richter scale and occurred at 8:27 am Monday. The epicenter is 102 km south of the capital Sofia and 14 km southwest of the town of Simitli at a depth of 2 km.
There no reports of injuries and material damage.
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » We Celebrate the Night of the Bats
- » Rain in the Southeast Part of Bulgaria Before Noon, Temperatures Between 20C and 23C
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!
- » Indonesia Returns Tonnes of Waste to the West