Light Earthquake Registered in Southern Bulgaria
A light earthquake was registered on Bulgarian territory Monday morning, according to information of the European Mediterranean Seismological Center.
The quake had a 2.2 magnitude on the Richter scale and occurred at 8:27 am Monday. The epicenter is 102 km south of the capital Sofia and 14 km southwest of the town of Simitli at a depth of 2 km.
There no reports of injuries and material damage.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached