Russian Journalist Severely Beaten in Moscow
Unidentified individuals have attacked and thrashed Russian journalist, Oleg Kashin, from the influential daily "Komersant," the paper informs Saturday.
According to the report, the 30-year-old man has suffered jaw fractures and concussion. He is in artificial coma.
"Komersant" writes Kashin was attacked by two men near his apartment building in Moscow early Saturday, and was repeatedly hit with a heavy object.
The paper's Editor-in-Chief, Mihail Mihailin, is quoted saying he believes the journalist's publications were the reason for the attack.
Kashin writes mainly about the opposition and its protests, youth initiatives, and follows the activities of Russian President, Dmitry Medvedev.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » China's Yuan sinks to record Low against Dollar ahead of key National Congress
- » 19 Killed in Anti-Government Protests in Iran
- » US: Death Toll reaches 21 in Florida as Hurricane Ian hits South Carolina
- » Kyiv's response to Putin: Ukraine quickly Enters NATO
- » Putin: Russia now has Four New Territories, We are ready for Negotiations with Ukraine
- » Russia has declared the Nord Stream Leaks “State Terrorism” and turned its attention to the US