Weak Earthquake Registered in Southern Bulgaria
A 2.3-point magnitude on the Richter scale earthquake was registered in southern Bulgaria early Sunday, the European Mediterranean Seismological Center reports.
The epicenter was 54 km southeast of the city of Stara Zagora, 24 km southeast of the town of Radnevo and 18 km northwest of the town of Topolovgrad.
The shock was registered at 6:25 am.
Most people were asleep at the time and did not feel the quake. There are no reports of injuries and material damage.
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday
- » Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Maximum Temperatures between 27C and 32C
- » Strong Earthquake near Ankara This Morning
- » Wildfire Raging near Kazanlak, 500 Decares of Pine Forest is Burning
- » By the end of 2020, the First Hydrogen Refueling Stations Should Be Operational in Bulgaria