Bulgaria to Face Serious Snowfall after November 20
Real snowfall will begin after November 20, according to Petar Yankov, a meteorologist from the Bulgarian company TV-MET.
According to his weather forecast, during the weekend the temperatures will rise to about 15 degrees Celsius. Even in the mountain areas the weather will be warmer. The reason is the combination of high atmosphere pressure and the transfer of warm air from southwest.
In November, the temperatures will be 1-2 degrees lower than the average for the month, which means that the minimum temperatures will be 7-8 degrees Celsius, while the maximum – 12-17 degrees Celsius. The rainfalls will be between 40-70 l/sq.m.
In the first five days of November, the temperatures will be between 15 and 20 degrees, reaching 23 degrees at some places.
It will be foggy and cloudy, occasionally with brief rain in the mornings, in the low areas along the valleys of rivers and lakes, and along the Black Sea coast.
The cloudiness will increase on November 6-9. The maximum temperatures will be between 12 and 17 degrees. The weather in the next three-four days will be even warmer.
Rainfalls will appear around November 15 and insignificant amount of snow will fall in the mountains. The second half of the month will be cloudy, chilly and foggy. Sunny days will be an exception.
The first serious snowfall could occur after November 20, according to the meteorologists.
- » Neno Dimov: Less than 3% of the Imported Waste in 2018 Is Burned in TPPs
- » The Ozone Hole over Antarctica - the Smallest in almost 30 Years!
- » It Will be Sunny Again Today, with Highs Between 29C and 34C
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday
- » Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Maximum Temperatures between 27C and 32C