BUSINESS IN BRIEF
The ROUSSE SHIPYARD will adopt a two-tier management plan according to a decision made by its shareholders. The supervisory board is chaired by the majority shareholder Johan Breme. AFA Ernst & Young was chosen for the auditor for financial year 2001.
MOBILTEL expanded its Northeastern network by 150,000 subscribers. On Thursday the company opened its sixth Siemens telephone central exchange in the country, based in Varna. In that way the total capacity of the national network reached 1.1 million subscribers. The opening ceremony was attended by Frank Buholts, director of the Siemens Mobile Communications department.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » American Companies - in fourth place among Investors in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom
- » Musk admits that “X” might become a Paid Platform