Downtown Shooting Rattles Bulgaria's Russe
The police in Bulgaria's Danube city of Russe are on the lookout for a man who fired gunshots downtown, right in front of the courthouse.
The incident happened around 7 pm Monday. The gunman fired at a 42-year-old man who was taking a walk with his wife and child.
According to reports, the two entered into a heated argument over a computer part, worth BGN 50. In the middle of the dispute, the alleged perpetrator, who was trying to sell the part, took out a handgun and fired at the buyer.
The victim went to the emergency room with a light nose wound. He was treated and then released.
The gunman has no criminal record, local police say.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Bulgarians are among those detained in a Drug Cartel broken up by Europol
- » Bulgaria: The Husband of the Murdered 28-year-old Mother of Two Children faces 20 Years in Prison
- » Bulgaria: Young Mother of Two was found Dead – Husband has been Arrested
- » Bulgaria: 12 Immigrants from Syria were Detained in Sofia in a Car with Serbian Registration
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Traffickers Fly at 200 km/h – Our Police Cars can’t Catch them!
- » Greece detained Bulgarians for defrauding Elderly People for over 260,000 euros