Bulgarian Business Delegations to Head for Chicago, Cleveland
A business delegation of the Bulgarian Chamber for Commerce and Industry (BCCI) will visit Chicago, IL, and Cleveland, OH, in October 2010.
This information emerged from Thursday's meeting between US Ambassador James Warlick and the chair of the BCCI, Tsvetan Simeonov.
During the meeting, Warlick and Simeonov focused on the needed measures to boost the work of the Bulgarian-American Trade and Economic Council (BATEC), which is a structure of the BCCI.
The BCCI head pointed out the need to promote Bulgarian investment opportunities with American companies through advertising and various visits, fairs, and similar activities, while Warlick said the Embassy would further its cooperation with the Chamber.
Simeonov, together with the Chair of the BCCI Court of Arbitration Silvi Chernev, presented to the US Ambassador and his staff the new electronic system of the court that provides long-distance access to authorized persons.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom
- » Musk admits that “X” might become a Paid Platform
- » Bulgaria: Group of Men Brutally Beat a Boy with Clubs and Stakes in Harmanli
- » Bulgaria: The Airports in Burgas and Varna reported over 800,000 Passengers in August
- » Bulgaria expects Annual Inflation of around 8%