Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best
A Bulgarian hotel, the Grand Hotel & SPA Primoretz Burgas, has been placed among the world's 28 best spa hotels by a Germany-based not-for-profit international association.
The European Audit Institute Wellness & SPA e.V., located in Bad Wildingen, Germany, has issued its "Wellness & Spa Europe Certificate" to the Primoretz Hotel.
A total of 28 hotels worldwide, of which 10 in Europe, are holders of the Certificate.
The Burgas spa hotel has managed to acquire a "Premium" quality status, meaning that it met successfully 850 criteria, announced the management of the Primoretz Grand Hotel & Spa.
The criteria focus on the quality and diversity of the spa service, security, comfort, staff friendliness, among others.
The 28 certified hotels worldwide were included in a special catalog issued by the European wellness and spa audit institute.
The hotels were inspected by incognito "auditors" who spent a week at each hotel in order to check the quality of the service and the reliability of the answers to the 850 questions initially provided by the management of each hotel through a survey.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Air with Additional Flights to Amsterdam, Athens, Zurich, Berlin and Frankfurt
- » Greece Closes its Borders to Serbian Citizens Until July 15
- » Long Queue at Kulata Border Again, Re-entry into Bulgaria is Allowed from All Border Checkpoints
- » Air France Plans to Cut 7,500 Jobs
- » Full Beaches On The Black Sea Coast: Bulgarian Tourism Industry Is Optimistic for the Season
- » 12 km Queue of Cars at the Kulata Border Checkpoint to Greece