Bulgaria, Romania Kick off Cross-Border Tourism Project
A cross-border project to improve and popularize tourist opportunities in north-east Bulgaria / south-east Romania is starting, reported local authorities at General Toshevo.
The project is worth EUR 1.5 M and is joint between General Toshevo in Bulgaria and Negru Voda in Romania. Both towns are in comparatively remote areas of the neighboring countries in the historic Dobrudzha region.
The project aims at developing a joint tourist potential for the two municipalities in improving infrastructure, preserving nature and taking advantage of opportunities for sustainable alternative tourism.
This will include road reconstruction, building of tourist information centers and improving access to protected nature areas and historic sites.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Tourism Reports the Most Difficult Summer Season and Losses of Nearly 80%
- » Ryanair Reduces Its Flights by Additional 20 Percent in October
- » Two-Thirds of Hotels in Bulgaria Empty in July, Turnover Down With 65%
- » Wales and Scotland Impose a 14-Day Quarantine on Those Arriving from Portugal
- » United Airline to Cut Over 16 000 Jobs
- » Denmark Removes Bulgaria from Quarantine List