Female Gunman Goes on Shooting Rampage in Germany
A woman armed with an automatic weapon has shot dead one person at a hospital in the German town of Loerrach, near the French and Swiss borders, BBC reports.
Police inform there was an explosion in an apartment building, after which witnesses saw the woman run across the street into St Elisabethen hospital holding a gun. Once inside, she killed a male nurse and critically wounded a police officer who happened to be in the hospital at the time.
When police arrived at the scene, the woman turned the gun on the officers, who shot back and killed her.
Police believe the shooting is linked to an explosion at the apartment building where they found the bodies of a man and a child. The authorities say most likely a domestic dispute triggered the shooting.
The shooting happened shortly after 6 pm local time Sunday.
Neither the woman nor those found dead in the flat have been named.
The area is sealed off.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 130 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The Last Bastion in the East may Fall
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: The Macedonian Language will become Official in the EU
- » Day 129 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv accused Russia of shelling Snake Island with Phosphorus Bombs
- » Google will Delete the Location of Women who visited Abortion Clinics in the US
- » NATO and the EU Fully Support Bulgaria after the Expulsion of 70 Russian Diplomats
- » Day 128 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Casualties in Odessa after Rocket Attack