Russian Investment Funds Eye Bulgarian SPA Centers
Russian Investment funds show increased and growing interest in Bulgarian SPA centers both on the Black Sea coast and inside the country.
The information was reported by the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR) Tuesday, citing the President of the Bulgarian branch of the international real estate federation FIABCI, who said Russian investors are inquiring about possibility to purchase entire complexes at once.
According to the President, this a a new trend to replace individual private Russian interests in Bulgaria's tourist sector. The investment funds also wish to purchase land plots near SPA sites to build their own vacation homes and attract wealthy customers who would come for both leisure and health procedures.
The trend has been noticed this year where investors would later resell the apartments to individuals or resell the land plots on the Russian market.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Tourism Reports the Most Difficult Summer Season and Losses of Nearly 80%
- » Ryanair Reduces Its Flights by Additional 20 Percent in October
- » Two-Thirds of Hotels in Bulgaria Empty in July, Turnover Down With 65%
- » Wales and Scotland Impose a 14-Day Quarantine on Those Arriving from Portugal
- » United Airline to Cut Over 16 000 Jobs
- » Denmark Removes Bulgaria from Quarantine List