Major TV Channels Air Ads for Bulgaria Tourism
Bulgaria will be advertised as a year-round tourist destination on Euronews, Eurosport, National Geographic Channel and Discovery Channel as of September 6.
The funding for the advertising campaign amounts to BGN 7,5 M and will be provided through a project under the EU operational program "Regional Development".
In three short videos Bulgaria will be presented as both summer and winter tourist destination. During the two campaigns, the ads will be aired more than 3000 times on the four major TV channels.
The first campaign will last from September 6 until December 26, 2010 and the second – from January 31 until March 27, 2011.
Additional materials will be available on the websites of the four channels.
The advertising campaign aims at informing more than 608 million households all over the world about the opportunities for holidays in Bulgaria. The ads will also focus on the cultural and historical sites in the country and the beautiful nature.
The 30-second ad videos will be aired in the prime times and will be in five languages – Bulgarian, English, German, French and Russian.
According to the last data, the number of lodgings in Bulgaria by foreigners in the second quarter of 2010 has increased by 3,6% compared to the same period last year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Queues of Cars at the "Kulata" Border Checkpoint Continue
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Nightclubs in Albena Resort Close
- » Bad News for Bulgarian Tourism: "Balkan Holidays" Cancels the Entire Charter Program for Summer 2020
- » EasyJet May Cut Three UK Airport Bases
- » Bulgarian Minister of Tourism Angelkova: The Measure 60/40 Becomes 80/20 for the Tourism Sector
- » Important: Greece Can Only be Entered Through the Kulata Border Checkpoint