Major TV Channels Air Ads for Bulgaria Tourism
Bulgaria will be advertised as a year-round tourist destination on Euronews, Eurosport, National Geographic Channel and Discovery Channel as of September 6.
The funding for the advertising campaign amounts to BGN 7,5 M and will be provided through a project under the EU operational program "Regional Development".
In three short videos Bulgaria will be presented as both summer and winter tourist destination. During the two campaigns, the ads will be aired more than 3000 times on the four major TV channels.
The first campaign will last from September 6 until December 26, 2010 and the second – from January 31 until March 27, 2011.
Additional materials will be available on the websites of the four channels.
The advertising campaign aims at informing more than 608 million households all over the world about the opportunities for holidays in Bulgaria. The ads will also focus on the cultural and historical sites in the country and the beautiful nature.
The 30-second ad videos will be aired in the prime times and will be in five languages – Bulgarian, English, German, French and Russian.
According to the last data, the number of lodgings in Bulgaria by foreigners in the second quarter of 2010 has increased by 3,6% compared to the same period last year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Airports in Burgas and Varna reported over 800,000 Passengers in August
- » This year Trips From and To Bulgaria are Increasing compared to July 2022
- » Wizz Air reached 25 million Passengers in Bulgaria
- » Feces in the Sea: Up to 41 times above the norm is the Pollution on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Chinese Tourists are Returning to Bulgaria and 70 other countries
- » Great Britain is among the Most Popular Destinations for Bulgarians this Summer