Bulgaria's Gabrovo Hosts International Crafts Fair
The eight annual international crafts fair opens Saturday at the ethnographic complex "Etara," near Bulgaria's central city of Gabrovo.
The fair includes in its agenda a conference titled "Past, Present and Future of Traditional Crafts."
The event offers demonstrations of pottery, cutlery, coppersmiths, basket weaving, rope making, wool dyeing, and many others from top craftsmen from all over Bulgaria. International demonstrations include participants from Romania, the UK, Morocco and Japan.
There will be also a contest for stitches from corn husk and the works will be on display in front of the famous "Sakova Kashta" (Sako's House).
Numerous folk dance and music performances will accompany the event.
- » Apple is Turning Big Cities’ Streets into Art with Augmented Reality
- » Half of Bulgarians Like Local Pop Folk Music Chalga
- » The National Costume Festival in Zheravna Begins
- » Spice Music Festival - 90`s Edition Coming in August to Burgas
- » N.Y’s Kalafatis Teams With Bulgaria’s Nu Boyana for Greek Venture
- » Street Food & Art Festival in Burgas is a New Concept for an Urban Festival