Shooting Spree Rattles Popular Skopje Neighborhood
A man armed with a Kalashnikov automatic gun stormed a busy restaurant in downtown Skopje Thursday night and went on a shooting rampage.
Three people were killed at the Big fish dining place – a police officer, a close relative to the Chief of Security of the Macedonian Prime Minister, and an individual, who was known as a notorious underworld figure.
The Macedonian police is investigating the case and questioning the prime witness – a young woman, who was at the same table with the victims.
After the shooting the gunman left the restaurant and threw the Kalashnikov in front.
According to unofficial sources, the man and an accomplice were arrested when trying to flee in an automobile.
The shooting triggered panic in the Skopje Aerodrom district, at a nearby shopping center and a popular fast food place.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Korea plans to launch a Satellite - Japan prepares for a Ballistic Missile
- » Erdogan won Turkey's first-ever Runoff
- » Day 459 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Another Russian attack before Kyiv Day
- » There is a Deal in Principle on the US Debt Ceiling
- » Day 458 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia is preparing a Simulation of an Accident at the Zaporizhzhia NPP according to Kyiv
- » Turkey will Vote for the first time in a Presidential Runoff