Bulgaria Welcomes Unprecedented Delegation of Korean Tour Operators
Bulgaria has been presented as a tourist destination to a business delegation from South Korea, which is the first of its kind.
Representatives of leading South Korea tour operators – such as the CEOs of Hana Tour, Mod Tour, Lotte JTB, Lotte Tour, Hanjin Travel – and journalists from the South Korean media took part in a trip around Bulgaria including Veliko Tarnovo, Arbanasi, Kazanlak, Nessebar, and Plovdiv.
Bulgaria’s Deputy Economy Minister in charge of tourism, Ivo Marinov, presented Bulgaria before them as a “year-round” destination.
In his words, the advantages of tourism in Bulgaria have to do with its diversity – the fact that the country offers summer sea vacations and winter ski packages, as well as alternative forms of tourism such as cultural and rural.
Marinov told the South Korean tour operators that the tourism sector is an important component of Bulgaria’s GDP, and the state is focusing additional efforts into its development.
The South Korean companies emphasized the increasing number of Koreans traveling abroad, and researched the options for creating suitable package offers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Israeli Tourists Will Spend Their Winter Holidays in Bulgaria
- » 66% Fewer Flights in 2020
- » Japan to Lift Ban on Overseas Travel to 12 Countries by Next Month
- » Five Balkan Countries in a Joint Initiative Not to Require PCR Tests at Their Borders
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators Insist on PCR Testing Instead of Quarantine
- » Transport Minister: BGN 30 Million Grants for Bulgarian Bus Carriers