Major European TV Channels to Air Ads for Bulgarian Tourism
Tourism in Bulgaria will be advertised on Euronews, Eurosport, National Geographic Channel and Discovery Channel, officials announced.
The funding for the advertising amounts to BGN 7,5 M and will be provided through a project under the EU operational program “Regional Development”.
In three short videos Bulgaria will be presented as both summer and winter tourist destination. During the time of two campaigns, the ads will be aired more than 3000 times on the four major TV channels.
The first campaign will be from September 6 until December 26, 2010 and the second – from January 31 until March 27, 2011.
Additional materials will be available on the websites of the four channels.
The advertising campaign aims at informing more than 608 million households all over the world about the opportunities for holidays in Bulgaria. The ads will also focus on the cultural and historical sites in the country and the beautiful nature.
The 30-second ad videos will be aired in the prime times and will be in five languages – Bulgarian, English, German, French and Russian.
According to the last data, the number of lodgings in Bulgaria by foreigners in the second quarter of 2010 has increased by 3,6% compared to the same period last year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Tourism Reports the Most Difficult Summer Season and Losses of Nearly 80%
- » Ryanair Reduces Its Flights by Additional 20 Percent in October
- » Two-Thirds of Hotels in Bulgaria Empty in July, Turnover Down With 65%
- » Wales and Scotland Impose a 14-Day Quarantine on Those Arriving from Portugal
- » United Airline to Cut Over 16 000 Jobs
- » Denmark Removes Bulgaria from Quarantine List