Bulgaria, Macedonia Mull Stepping up Bilateral Ties
Bulgaria and Macedonia have agreed on using every occasion and all opportunities in order to intensify economic and trade relations, the Bulgarian President’s press office informs.
The agreement has been reached during the official visit of President, Georgi Parvanov to Macedonia Sunday and his meeting with Macedonian counterpart, George Ivanov.
The two further discussed stepping up collaboration in mutually beneficial European and regional level projects for the construction and modernization of road, railroad, and energy infrastructure along with better ties in the sectors of culture, science and education.
Bulgaria and Macedonia have also stated a common vision for the future of the region as fully integrated in Europe and NATO and the importance of Bulgaria’s support for Macedonia in joining the latter.
The two presidents agreed to intensify work on drafting the text of a new bilateral contract between the two Balkan states.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Foreign Minister: Joining the OECD is Bulgaria's most Serious Integration Effort after the EU and NATO
- » Russian Senator: Bulgaria should Freeze because it is an Unfriendly Country
- » Bulgaria Suspends Visas for Russians with Property in Bulgaria and for Tourists from Russia
- » Russia Expelled 14 Bulgarian Diplomats
- » The Russian Ambassador expressed Hope that things will Change in Bulgaria
- » US Ambassador: Politicians in Bulgaria take advantage of Russian Propaganda for short-term Benefits