Bulgarian Power Utility CEZ Launches Electronic Invoices
The Czech-owned power utility CEZ, one of the three major electric power suppliers in Bulgaria, will soon offer its customers the option to receive electronic invoices instead of paper ones.
CEZ is currently pilot testing the new software and by the beginning of 2011, customers in Sofia and western Bulgaria, which the company servers, will be able to get their invoices on the internet, the CEZ management informs.
According to company data, in the last five years CEZ has invested in Bulgaria about BGN 1.7 B; of them BGN 400 M in the power distribution network. Losses from this network are down 5% in 5 years – from 20% to 15%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Gas in Europe is Rising in Price with the Onset of Cold Weather
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Higher than announced Price of Natural Gas for December
- » The EC is holding Talks with Bulgaria due to Fears that there may be Exports from "Lukoil"
- » Bulgaria: Increase in the Price of Gas by nearly 19% for December due to Expensive Gas stored in Chiren
- » For the first time since January: Brent Crude Oil fell below $82 per Barrel
- » Bulgarian Minister: It makes no sense to Close our Coal Plants right now