3 Boys Struck by Lightning in Bulgaria
A 16-year-old boy was killed and two others were severely injured by a lightning near the Bulgarian town of Samokov.
The three boys went to collect mushrooms outside the town on Saturday when a thunder storm started. They found shelter from the rain under a tree, which, however, was struck by a lightning.
One of them died immediately, while the other two were found and later taken to hospital in Sofia. Their lives are still in danger.
- » Will the Weather in Bulgaria Surprise us Next Week?
- » Mount Etna WAKES UP
- » 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Greece
- » It will be mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Isolated Showers and Thunder Possible
- » Mostly Sunny Weather Today, Highs between 27C and 32C
- » Sunny Today, Scattered Showers and Thunder