Bulgarian Taxi Driver Arrested for Slapping Drunk British Tourist
A Bulgarian cab driver has been charged with slapping in the face a young British girl in the Golden Sands resort.
The 20-year-old British tourist was found lying on the ground in front of the Astera Hotel in Golden Sands around quarter past midnight, announced the Regional Police Department in the city of Varna.
The police subsequently found that the girl was drunk when she wanted to use a local taxi. However, she thought the price that the driver demanded was BGN 0.20 higher per km than it should be, and she threw her beer in his face.
The 33-year-old taxi driver reacted by slapping her in the face, and leaving her unconscious on the spot. The name of the British tourist, who stayed in the Evksinograd area, is not revealed.
- » The Young Bulgarian who Disappeared in the UK was Found Dead
- » 383 kg of Drugs Seized by Bulgarian Customs have been Burned
- » Interpol Saved 50 Children from a Pedophile Ring
- » Five illegal Migrants Caught Attempting to Cross the Danube
- » Man Shot his Ex-Wife in Shumen
- » 29 Guest Houses in Kyustendil Area Inspected by Economic Police