Bulgarian Taxi Driver Arrested for Slapping Drunk British Tourist
A Bulgarian cab driver has been charged with slapping in the face a young British girl in the Golden Sands resort.
The 20-year-old British tourist was found lying on the ground in front of the Astera Hotel in Golden Sands around quarter past midnight, announced the Regional Police Department in the city of Varna.
The police subsequently found that the girl was drunk when she wanted to use a local taxi. However, she thought the price that the driver demanded was BGN 0.20 higher per km than it should be, and she threw her beer in his face.
The 33-year-old taxi driver reacted by slapping her in the face, and leaving her unconscious on the spot. The name of the British tourist, who stayed in the Evksinograd area, is not revealed.
- » More than 3 kg of Gold and Silver Jewels Were Detaied at "Kapitan Andreevo"
- » A New Hacker Attack against the Commission for Personal Data Protection Was Prevented
- » Bulgarian Driver Who Was Transporting Illegal Immigrants Was Arrested in Italy
- » 380 kg of Smuggled Tobacco Were Seized in Vidin
- » Female Suicide Bomber Killed 6 People in Pakistan
- » Taken Driving License and Hefty Fine for Driving in the Opposite Side of the Hemus Highway