Bulgaria's M-Tel Launches Own Mobile Phone Brand
Bulgaria’s first and biggest mobile operator M-Tel has developed its own brand of mobile phones, which it is launching on the market, the company announced.
Shortly after the operator offered to its customers its own new brand netbook, M-Tel Light Book, it presented the phones M-Tel F100 and M-Tel S319.
M-Tel F100 offers clients fast Internet connection and opportunities for video conversations and photos, along with МР3 player, FM radio and micro SD slot.
- » Forex Trading Basics- Setting up a Demo Account
- » Germans - Greece's Largest Source of Tourism Revenue
- » NSI: The Turnover Index in the ‘Information and Communication’ Section Grew by 2.3%
- » Asia May Lose over $ 100 Billion in Tourism Revenue due to the Coronavirus
- » Bulgarian Foreign Ministry: Don't Travel to Italy or China Unless Necessary
- » Fitch Ratings Agency Re-Affirmed Bulgaria's Credit Rating