Bulgaria's Latest TV Series to Air in Turkey
The latest Bulgarian TV series “Staklen Dom” (“The Glass House”) will air in Turkey from July 25.
FOX Turkey will be the TV channel which will air the series every Sunday at 11:00 pm. It will air the 33 episodes of season one, which has already aired in Bulgaria.
After a one month vacation, the cast will return for the shooting of season two, which will air in Bulgaria in the fall.
The producers have promised there will be many dramatic twists in the plot during the new season.
“The Glass House” is a family drama story with criminal features. It shows the Bulgarian society as it appears in the real life. Viewers can see everything that is happening now in Bulgaria”, said Dimitar Mitovski, executive producer of the TV series.
The saga behind the plot reveals the story of Kamen Kasabov (Kalin Vrachanski), who comes back from the United States for the 60th birthday of his father, with whom he had not spoken in 18 years.
Father Dimitar Kasabov (Stefan Danailov) is one of the owners of a shopping mall and a man of rough character. A gangland murder, twists of fate, secret relationships between the characters will change everyone's lives in the small world of the mall forever. All in all, the appearance of Kamen is set to cause dramatic chain reaction of events.
- » More than 30,000 Antique Objects to Return to Bulgaria after Special Operation by Bulgarian and Spanish Authorities (Video)
- » Passenger in Critical Condition after Abrupt Stop by a Public Transport Bus in Varna
- » Medics from the only Paediatric Hospital in Bulgaria Demand Higher Pay and more Staff
- » Person Hit by Train near Lakatnik Station
- » Cloudy Day with Rain in Many Places in Bulgaria, Highs between 12-17°C
- » Мedical Specialists in Burgas Are Protesting