Scottish Tourist Killed in Bulgaria Named
The 64-year-old Scottish woman, who was killed after being hit by a cement truck while on holiday in Bulgaria, has been identified as Rosemary Cockburn.
Foreign Office confirmed the death of a British national, and said next of kin had been informed.
The Scottish woman died after being struck by a concrete mixer truck while on holiday in Bulgaria. Rosemary Cockburn was killed instantly after the vehicle mounted the pavement in the popular Black Sea resort of Sveti Vlas.
The 64-year-old's husband, James, 56, was injured in the horror accident, and remains in hospital.
Shocked eyewitnesses claim the vehiclea was travelling at high speed in an attempt to outrun police when it collided into the Cockburns.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: There is Still No Suspect for the Murder of Alexei Petrov
- » Bulgaria: A Man Beat a Woman he lives with in Svishtov and Cut her Hair
- » Bulgarian Police caught a Large Group of Migrants near Kazichene