Bulgarian Court Hits on Another Ethnic Turkish Leader Property
The Sofia Administrative Court ruled to demolish another property of the leader of the ethnic Turkish party Movement for Rights and Freedoms, (DPS), Ahmed Dogan.
The magistrates have rejected the claim of the Delta Epsilon company against the order of the National Directorate for Building Control (DNSK) to demolish the gate meant to stop unwanted visitors to the building known as “Dogan Saray” (Seraglio), located in Sofia's affluent “Boyana” suburb, where Dogan, reportedly, resides when in Sofia.
Last week the same court ruled to demolish the notorious barbecue inside the same property. The rule can be appealed with a 14-days deadline before the Supreme Administrative Court. If there isn't an appeal, Delta Epsilon will have to dismantle the construction itself; if they refuse, the State will do it at the company's expense.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Record Rental Prices in Sofia
- » Bulgarians massively Invest in Real Estate in Northern Greece
- » Bulgaria: Full Digitization of the Property Register to be Introduced Soon
- » Bulgaria is Extending the Program for Accommodation of Ukrainian Refugees
- » 35% Growth in Real Estate Transactions in Varna at the beginning of the year
- » More and more Bulgarians are Buying Properties in Dubai