Bulgaria Set for Still Stronger Lottery Jackpot Frenzy
Millions of candidate millionaires have failed to win the record jackpot of the Bulgarian state lottery “Toto 2.”
None of the bidders from Bulgaria and from around the Balkans guessed the 6 numbers drawn Sunday – 20, 42, 38, 31, 39, 25 – paving the way for a continued jackpot fever until the new draw on Thursday.
The highest jackpot in Bulgarian history will swell up to BGN 6.5 M by the new draw, as close to BGN 6 M were up for grabs on Sunday.
The record jackpot accrued over a period of 21 weeks. Sunday's draw broke another record as some 1.4 million tickets were purchased for it, up from 1.1 million three days earlier.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mobile Betting Apps: Sports News and Tips
- » Four Bronze Medals for Bulgarian students from the Informatics Olympiad
- » Nurgyul Salimova with a Record Rating in the FIDE Rankings
- » Nurgyul Salimova: I am Proud of what I have Achieved, I Felt the Support of many Bulgarians and People from all over the World
- » After 30 years: Bulgaria Won again the Team World Title in Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Women's Spanish teams Refuse to Play until the President of the Football Federation is replaced