Sir Elton John's Arrival for Bulgarian Concert Shrouded in Mystery
Several hours before Sir Elton John's first ever concert in Bulgaria Sunday, his arrival to Sofia has not been confirmed.
According to some reports, Elton John came to Bulgaria late Saturday, while others claim that he is not in Bulgaria yet as of 12 pm Sunday.
The great musician's Sofia concert is scheduled for 8 pm on the Locomotive Stadium, and is organized by Sofia Music Enterprises.
As expected, the event has generated enormous media interest in Bulgaria, even though there are still a number of tickets left, and they will be sold till the beginning of the show.
The logistical team for the concert consists of more than 150 people, who arrived with 30 trucks and 20 buses with all the necessary equipment. 25 tents are located in the backstage area on the Locomotive Stadium.
Sir Elton John is arriving to Sofia with 300 pairs of glasses, 20 suitcases with stage clothes, and a number of detailed requirements about his apartment and menu, which are said to include 4 two-meter palm trees, a huge rectangular vase with specified sorts of flowers, and an odd number of basil leaves on his caprese salad.
The organizers hope to sell all 20 000 tickets for Elton John's first Bulgarian concert.
- » Save More With a Kitchen Garden
- » More and more Newlyweds Marry at the Ancient Theater in Plovdiv
- » Dospat Rescued Bears will be Sent to Greece for Readaptation (Video)
- » Flora Burgas 2018 Gathers Craftsmen, Florists, Musicians and Artists
- » Kate Middleton Gives Birth to 3rd Baby
- » Bulgarians Make a Rose Garden in London