Bulgarian PM Vows to Become Organ Donor
Bulgaria's Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, opened Friday the second national sports competition for people with transplants and on dialysis.
The games are part of the national campaign for organ donation held under Borisov's patronage.
The PM said more people must become aware of the need of organ donation because the problem in Bulgaria is stems not so much from the shortage of money, but from the lack of donors, adding the games are a prime example of people with transplants leading a full life.
Borisov further vowed to donate his own organs.
The PM promised the Council of Ministers would provide funds to make possible the participation of 10 children with transplants and 5 on dialysis in the international competition in Ireland. It was announced earlier that the team will not be able to travel there over financial problems.
- » Bulgarian Women Had over 5,300 Abortions in just Three Months
- » The Early Start of School Classes Affects the Psyche of Children
- » Pizza for Breakfast - Better than Cereal?
- » Increase in Mental Disorders Due to Dirty Air and Temperature Instability!
- » People Below the Average Height Are more likely to Be Diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes
- » Scientists Discovered a Cure for AIDS