Palestinians in Bulgaria Rally against Israeli Blockade of Gaza
The Association of Palestinians in Bulgaria has staged a protest rally against the blockade of the Gaza Strip by Israeli forces.
The rally comes in the wake of Monday’s incident in which Israeli commandos stormed a convoy of humanitarian vessels bound for Gaza killing at least nine people, and detaining dozens including two Bulgarian journalists.
Several dozens of Palestinians and Bulgarian citizens protested in Sofia demanding the access of humanitarian aid to Gaza, a release of the detained persons, and cooperation on part of Israel for the establishment of an international commission to investigate the case.
Late Tuesday night, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov declared that Bulgaria denounced all kinds of violence and that its position coincided with that of NATO and the EU demanding a quick investigation of the attack.
- » Five Measles Cases Registered in the Area of Kyustendil
- » Almost 3000 Farmers have Received over 3 million leva for Pest Control
- » Free Parking in Sofia Centre for the Next 3 Days
- » Candidate for the Concession of Sofia Airport Will Build a National Stadium
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning For Heavy Rain with Thunder and Hail
- » Most of the High Schools Graduates Will Sit a Biology or English Exam