Bulgarian Orthodox Church Vows End of Schism
The dissidents from the Bulgarina Orthodox Church have asked Patriarch Maxim for forgiveness, the TV channel PRO.BG reports Friday.
The Holy Synod, the Directorate for Religions, and the Minister for Bulgarians Abroad, Bozhidar Dimitrov, have all been notified about the decision for the unification of the Church.
The three highest-ranking clergy from Bulgaria’s Alternative Synod, who extended a hand to the Patriarch, are the Sofia Metropolitan Inokentii, the former deacon from the Rozhen Monastery, Bishop Yoan Bogoslov and Father Nikolay Nikolov.
Meanwhile, Emil Velinov, Director of the Directorate for Religions told PRO.BG that 107 religions are officially registered in Bulgaria, but there aren’t problems with any of them.
- » Most of the High Schools Graduates Will Sit a Biology or English Exam
- » Fishing for White Sand Mussels in the Black Sea is Prohibited
- » Sofia University Celebrates 175 years of Bulgarian journalism
- » Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia will Work Together against Human Traffic
- » Increase in The amount of the Withdrawn Student Credits
- » The Fabulous Gala Premiere of the Long Awaited Aladdin in Los Angeles