Bulgaria's 1st Electric Light Truck Unveiled in Sofia
Bulgarian producer of electric and LPG forklifts Di-Ven Ltd has presented the first Bulgarian electric light truck.
Di-Ven Ltd, which is stationed in the Danube town of Lom, and is one of the founding members of the Bulgarian Electric Vehicles Industrial Cluster (EVIC), has unveiled its electric truck project at the machine building fair “Mach Tech Expo 2010” taking place May 26-28, 2010, at the Inter Expo Center in Sofia.
Electric transport car model ETK 021 from the PONY series is a light battery-driven truck – a highly maneuverable environment friendly vehicle designed to transport loads of up to 1 tone in an urban setting.
It is suitable for supplying stores and stands with goods, and transporting tools and materials by people offering services on the spot in larger cities.
Possible modifications to the ETK 021 electric transport car of the Di-Ven Ltd company include installing a garbage disposal container, a cover, or additional compartments for transporting food products.
The AGM battery of the electric light truck last for at least two years, and do not require additional maintenance. Their charging takes about 12 hours. The truck can run 50 km for the cost of 10 kW/h of electricity.
The Di-Ven company has used explicitly Bulgarian-made parts for its manufacturing except for the electronic system, which accounts for about 10% of the production costs.
- » Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov: Bulgaria Did Everything it Could and Beyond To Attract Volkswagen
- » China Oil Corporation Announces New Oil and Gas Reserves
- » January - July 2019 - the Exports of Goods From Bulgaria to Third Countries Increased by 3.0%
- » Industrial Production Index Rose by 0.8% as Compared to June 2019
- » Turkey Begins Avocado Exports to Bulgaria
- » A Gas Pipeline Contract From Turkey Through Bulgaria to Serbia is Expected to be Signed on September 5