Bulgaria's Pernik to Boast EUR 16 M Retail Center
Kiril Slavenin, a businessman from the Bulgarian town of Pernik, has announced plans to invest EUR 16 M to build a retail and entertainment center there.
It will have a three-hall cinema, a huge restaurant and green roof, which will spread on 900 sq. m, making it the largest in Bulgaria.
The project will be implement near the former clothing factory, owned by Slavenin, on an area of 0.2 ha, which he recently acquired.
Construction works are scheduled to be wrapped up in two years.
Officials at Pernik, located some twenty kilometers southwest of the capital Sofia and known best for its mines, hope that the mall may help stop young people from migrating to bigger cities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Housing in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Rose by 49% Within Four Years
- » PM Boyko Borissov in Rila Monastery: We Have Done Everything We Promised
- » Vitosha Boulevard in the Top 50 of the Most Expensive Streets in Europe
- » The Real Estate Market in Sofia Is Stable
- » Vacant Properties Increased by 24%
- » About 30% of the New Homes Are Purchased with Credit