Bulgaria Killer Bees Leave 6 in Varna Hospital
Six people have been admitted to the Navy Hospital in Bulgaria’s Varna after swarms of bees attacked villagers in Lyuben Karavelovo and other villages near the Black Sea capital.
The 6 are being treated in the Clinic of Toxicology at the Hospital doctors reported. The incident allegedly occurred when a bee-keeper was looking after his hives.
The bees formed a swarm and stung the man severely before attacking and killing his dog and one of his horses. The bee-keeper’s sister was also attacked alongside 2 neighbors who tried to help.
In a separate incident 1 farmer in the village of Dolen Chiflik was attacked and in Varna itself a man was attacked in his villa – he was allergic to bee stings and was rushed to Hospital.
Experts in the area said the strange behaviour was unusual and told people to seek immediate help if stung repeatedly by bees.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 63 New Cases on July 6, 5740 Total
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Interior Marks its Professional Holiday, Trade Union Protests Today, July 5
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 180 Newly Registered Cases on July 5, 5677 Total