'Mission London' Breaks Bulgaria's Box Office Record
Bulgaria's latest motion picture “Mission London” brought BGN 355 120 in just 3 days, with 50 000 people going to the movie theaters between April 16 and 18.
The comedy of Director Dimitar Mitovski, telling the story about life at the Bulgarian Embassy in London, broke the all time record for contemporary Bulgarian film revenues – the one of “Dzift,” which during its entire showing brought 36 000 viewers and BGN 255 896.
More Bulgarians saw “Mission London” over the weekend than the blockbusters “Troy” and “The Clash of the Titans.”
- » Apple is Turning Big Cities’ Streets into Art with Augmented Reality
- » Half of Bulgarians Like Local Pop Folk Music Chalga
- » The National Costume Festival in Zheravna Begins
- » Spice Music Festival - 90`s Edition Coming in August to Burgas
- » N.Y’s Kalafatis Teams With Bulgaria’s Nu Boyana for Greek Venture
- » Street Food & Art Festival in Burgas is a New Concept for an Urban Festival