'Mission London' Breaks Bulgaria's Box Office Record
Bulgaria's latest motion picture “Mission London” brought BGN 355 120 in just 3 days, with 50 000 people going to the movie theaters between April 16 and 18.
The comedy of Director Dimitar Mitovski, telling the story about life at the Bulgarian Embassy in London, broke the all time record for contemporary Bulgarian film revenues – the one of “Dzift,” which during its entire showing brought 36 000 viewers and BGN 255 896.
More Bulgarians saw “Mission London” over the weekend than the blockbusters “Troy” and “The Clash of the Titans.”
- » New Movie of Bulgarian Animation Artist Theodore Ushev, The Physics of Sorrow, has been Shortlisted for the Oscar Awards
- » UNESCO Added the Turkmen Rugs to its Intangible Cultural Heritage List
- » Bulgarians Have Received an European Award for Development in the Film Industry
- » Bulgarian Movie Won the Best Picture Award at the Cottbus Film Festival in Germany
- » A Turkish Court Ruling Could Turn Saint Sofia into a Mosque
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the Day of the Bulgarian National Revival Leaders