Bulgaria Fifth National Spa Conference Kicks off
Bulgaria's fifth National Spa conference „Rehabilitation, balneotherapy, cosmetics“, which opened on Thursday, is dedicated to the problems with degenerative and inflammatory diseases, strain of the limbs, various defects of the spine, organizers announced.
The conference takes place at „Helios Spa & Resort“ hotel in the Black Sea Golden Sands resort. Guest speakers are Dr. Wolfgang Ortner and Dr. Kurt Sklarski from Austria, Dr. Petya Pieler from Germany and Mark Rodgers from the United States.
For four days experts will share experience in seeking balance between soul, spirit and body. They will present different features for treatment and recovery, as well as the effect of bio products as a treatment from the Eastern medicine.
In the framework of the conference there will be courses for practicing Yumeiho massage, interesting lectures about cosmetics and dermatology, demonstration of the newest biotechnology for laser rejuvenation.
„Helios Spa & Resort“ hotel is the traditional location for the Spa conference „Rehabilitation, balneotherapy, cosmetics“. It has a Aphrodite Beauty Spa & Health Clinic, well known for its recovery and beauty treatments.
Aphrodite Beauty Spa & Health Clinic has available 35 luxurious therapy rooms and provides theoretical and practical training for personnel in the field of rehabilitation, balneology and Chinese medicine. Highly qualified doctors lead courses for recovery and rejuvenation of the body.
Participants in the conference may also personally benefit from the relaxing and rejuvenating procedures in the center.
- » EU Health Commissioner: The Measures taken by Bulgaria on Rinderpest are Strictly in Line with the EC’s Recommendations
- » Bulgaria Reports Another Case of Ovine Rinderpest
- » Dr. Ivayla Davidova, BFSA: The most Likely Cause of Rinderpest in Bulgaria is illegal Transportation of an Infected Animal from Turkey
- » New Outbreak of Bird Flu in Dobrich
- » Protest in Sofia Against the Euthanasia of Healthy Animals in Strandzha
- » Plovdiv Hospital is Threatened to remain without Electricity