No Reports of Bulgarian Casualties in Moscow Metro Attacks
There are no reports of Bulgarians being injured or killed in the suicide bomb attacks on the Moscow metro, the Bulgarian Embassy in Russia’s capital have stated.
Bulgaria’s Consul-General in Mosow Angel Georgiev stated that he is constant contact with the Russian authorities to monitor the situation as it develops.
He added that it is too early to be certain if any Bulgarians were caught up in the incident as Russian authorities have not had enough time to check identity documents of the dead and wounded.
At least 37 people are reported to have been killed in two explosions on the Metro system in central Moscow early Monday.
Initial reports suggest that the explosions were caused by suicide bombers who entered the metro and blew themselves up.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Burgas Sand Sculptures Festival: Fairy Tales and Film Characters
- » COVID-19: Remdesivir Gets Conditional Approval by European Commission
- » Bulgarian Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev: Tighter COVID-19 Measures Again for More Than 200 Patients a Day
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 7: Cloudy and Rainy Today
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases on July 7, 5914 Total
- » Weather in Bulgaria: A Powerful Storm Flooded Sofia