No Reports of Bulgarian Casualties in Moscow Metro Attacks
There are no reports of Bulgarians being injured or killed in the suicide bomb attacks on the Moscow metro, the Bulgarian Embassy in Russia’s capital have stated.
Bulgaria’s Consul-General in Mosow Angel Georgiev stated that he is constant contact with the Russian authorities to monitor the situation as it develops.
He added that it is too early to be certain if any Bulgarians were caught up in the incident as Russian authorities have not had enough time to check identity documents of the dead and wounded.
At least 37 people are reported to have been killed in two explosions on the Metro system in central Moscow early Monday.
Initial reports suggest that the explosions were caused by suicide bombers who entered the metro and blew themselves up.
- » It Will Be Mostly Sunny Today, Isolated Showers Are Possible in the Mountains
- » An Explosion in a Russian Lab that Stores Deadly Viruses Like Smallpox, HIV and Ebola
- » 3rd Day of International Sofia Urban Zone
- » The Bulgarian Economy Restructured Successfully after the Global Economic Crisis in 2009
- » Тhis Summer Was the Hottest on Record in the Northern Hemisphere
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured