No Reports of Bulgarian Casualties in Moscow Metro Attacks
There are no reports of Bulgarians being injured or killed in the suicide bomb attacks on the Moscow metro, the Bulgarian Embassy in Russia’s capital have stated.
Bulgaria’s Consul-General in Mosow Angel Georgiev stated that he is constant contact with the Russian authorities to monitor the situation as it develops.
He added that it is too early to be certain if any Bulgarians were caught up in the incident as Russian authorities have not had enough time to check identity documents of the dead and wounded.
At least 37 people are reported to have been killed in two explosions on the Metro system in central Moscow early Monday.
Initial reports suggest that the explosions were caused by suicide bombers who entered the metro and blew themselves up.
- » Huge Traffic Jams on Bulgaria Blvd. due to the Delayed Repair
- » Bulgarian National Bank Statistics: Every Bulgarian of Working Age Has Loans
- » The Inclusion of a "Purchase Price" in the Receipt Is Anti-European
- » The Work of the NRA's Electronic Sales Portal is Restored
- » Temperatures Will Drop, the Real Summer Is Expected in the Beginning of August
- » Malaria Strain Resistant to Two Key Drugs is Rapidly Spreading