Technical Failure Delays Brussels - Sofia Flight
A flight of Bulgaria's national air carrier, traveling from Brussels to Sofia, has been delayed for more than eight hours following a technical failure.
The Bulgaria Air plane, which was denied permission for departure from the airport of the Belgian capital on Saturday, arrived in Sofia shortly before midnight instead of 3 pm as scheduled.
Bulgaria Air representatives confirmed that a technical failure has delayed the flight, but refused to provide more details.
It was not immediately clear whether the more than 100 passangers will receive compensations for the inconvenience.
- » It Will Be Sunny Today, around and after Noon - Hot
- » How much have the Loans and Deposits of Bulgarians increased Since the Beginning of the Year?
- » The Samples for Legionnaires’ Disease Taken from the Hotel Where the British Tourists Have Stayed Are Negative
- » Russian Humanoid Robot Fyodor's Spacecraft Failed to Dock at the ISS
- » Sunny and Hot Saturday
- » Sofia Residents Will Be Able to Track Information about Upcoming Disasters in the City via Their Phone