Technical Failure Delays Brussels - Sofia Flight
A flight of Bulgaria's national air carrier, traveling from Brussels to Sofia, has been delayed for more than eight hours following a technical failure.
The Bulgaria Air plane, which was denied permission for departure from the airport of the Belgian capital on Saturday, arrived in Sofia shortly before midnight instead of 3 pm as scheduled.
Bulgaria Air representatives confirmed that a technical failure has delayed the flight, but refused to provide more details.
It was not immediately clear whether the more than 100 passangers will receive compensations for the inconvenience.
- » PM Borissov Proposed Bulgaria and Greece to Use Their Ports Jointly
- » A 5.4 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in France - there Are Injured
- » US Health Authorities Have Identified the Ingredient in the Electronic Cigarettes that Causes Lung Illnesses
- » NSI: The Total Consumer Confidence Indicator Has Increased Over the Last Year
- » Sofia Airport with Terminal 3 in 10 years?
- » Instagram to Hide the Likes Count of some US Users