Bulgarian Capital Hosts IT Security Conference
An international conference on IT security is taking place in the Bulgarian capital Sofia on Wednesday.
The aim of the forum entitled IDC IT Security Roadshow 2010 is to discuss practices for coping with theft of loss of corporate and personal data.
The topics on the agenda of the conference include overcoming complex threats and multilayer security strategies for sustainable organization.
The speakers at the forum feature US special agent Joe Scargill; Vodafone Group Services Network Security Manager, Marco Ermini; Alexander Ognyanov, head of Bulgaria’s National Health Insurance Fund. The opening address is by Parvan Rusinov, Bulgaria’s Deputy Minister of Transport, IT and Communications.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgargaz" with an Estimated Gas Price for October of EUR 137.69 per megawatt hour
- » Bulgaria: The State to grant a Loan of BGN 800 million to Bulgargaz
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: All Gas Sources are on the Table, including Gazprom
- » Minister of Tourism: Over 50,000 Russians have Visited Bulgaria by the End of June
- » Bulgaria: Book Bus Tickets In Advance for the Southern Black Sea Coast
- » The Import of Russian Coal into the EU Stops from Today