Austrian Companies Desire to Build Bulgaria's Infrastructure
Over 20 Austrian companies have expressed strong interest in participating in the construction of the Bulgarian road and railroad infrastructure.
Companies such as Alpine Bau, Deco-Tech Handeks, Evronik Para-Chemie, Strabag, Terra-Mix, VAE have taken part in the Bulgarian “Transport Infrastructure” forum and have stated their desire to be included in projects in the country.
Austrian Ambassador to Sofia, Gerhard Reiweger, pointed out Bulgaria must benefit from the Austrian experience in absorbing funds from the EU operational program “Transport”. The country currently lacks good projects, which is the main reason why it misses on European financing, according to Reiweger.
Bulgaria's Ministry of Regional Development is working on modernization and repairs of highways and first class roads, connecting Bulgaria to international thoroughfares, according to Deputy Regional Minister, Georgi Pregiov.
Pregiov reported that Bulgaria must realize projects in the amount of EUR 990 M by 2013 from the EU program. In the 2014 – 2020 period the country will receive an additional EUR 1.3 B in EU financing.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Travel Updates: Measures Extended to November 8
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Tests Positive For COVID-19
- » WHO and Wikipedia in a Collaboration About COVID-19 Information
- » HSBC To Cut 300 Jobs in UK
- » New Order: Bulgaria's Nightclubs To Be Half Full
- » Turkey Sets New Daily Record of 2102 COVID-19 Cases