CHARITY EXHIBITION GATHERS FUNDS FOR CHILDREN IN NEED
Society | July 5, 2002, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Radio NET and the United Media-2 campaign organize a charity exhibition with works of disabled children and grown-ups. The proceeds from the charity event will be used for the construction of a transplantation center in Bulgaria for children who need liver transplantation. Children choirs will sing at a special concert that will go along with the exhibition. The event opens at 5.30pm next Tuesday (July 9) in front of Sofia’s national library. The campaign United Media was initiated four years ago by the Bulgarian National Television. So far, money for the transplantation of seven children has been raised. Novinite.com, as member of the United Media initiative calls on everyone who has the opportunity to donate money for the campaign. You can transfer money in the account of the United Media in State Savings Bank (DSK Bank), branch “Kaloyan”, bank code: 30021148, bank account in Bulgarian levs: 1000515517. Nothing is more precious than a child's life.Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » More than 60 Were Killed in Blasts at Mosque in Afghanistan
- » BFSA Withdraws Dangerous Romanian Mackerel from the Market
- » Bulgarian Warships Depart for NATO Missions
- » President Rumen Radev with a Comment about the State of the Media Environment in Bulgaria
- » The Iconic Barbie Doll Is Turning 60!
- » Plane Overshot the Runway in Alaska