CHARITY EXHIBITION GATHERS FUNDS FOR CHILDREN IN NEED
Society | July 5, 2002, Friday // 00:00
Radio NET and the United Media-2 campaign organize a charity exhibition with works of disabled children and grown-ups. The proceeds from the charity event will be used for the construction of a transplantation center in Bulgaria for children who need liver transplantation. Children choirs will sing at a special concert that will go along with the exhibition. The event opens at 5.30pm next Tuesday (July 9) in front of Sofia’s national library. The campaign United Media was initiated four years ago by the Bulgarian National Television. So far, money for the transplantation of seven children has been raised. Novinite.com, as member of the United Media initiative calls on everyone who has the opportunity to donate money for the campaign. You can transfer money in the account of the United Media in State Savings Bank (DSK Bank), branch “Kaloyan”, bank code: 30021148, bank account in Bulgarian levs: 1000515517. Nothing is more precious than a child's life.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 77 New Cases
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Rain expected in the Afternoon
- » Bulgarians celebrate Children's Day
- » On June 1: Traveling by Train in Bulgaria will be Free for Children
- » Bulgaria: Health Minister to drop the Mandatory Isolation and Quarantine for People Sick with COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: New Rules for Electric Scooters in Sofia - Fines up to 25 EUR