AGREEMENT ON COALITION GOVERNMENT SIGNED
Politics | July 20, 2001, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The agreement on coalition governance between the King`s party and the Movement for Rights and Freedoms was signed on Friday, 3 p.m. It is based on the Constitution of Bulgaria and on the European principles on coalition. Plamen Panayotov, King`s party floor leader, announced that the coalition agreement is based on the party`s campaign platform. The MRF got the post of municipal governor of Sofia, the posts of Minister of Agriculture and Minister of emergency situations (minister without portfolio), five deputy ministerial posts: of defence, of economy, of finance, of regional development, and of environment. In addition the movement got the posts of municipality governors of Razgrad and Targovishte. After signing the agreement Simeon II announced that he is ready with 95% of the government`s members. The 7-days term within which the nominated Prime Minister has to return the mandate expires on Sunday.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgarian Exports to Third Countries Dip 21.3% up to September 2018
- » Mayors of Small Municipalities will not Protest after Talks with PM Borisov
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Fuel Prices are not Set by us, we do not Produce Crude Oil
- » Bulgarian President Radev: Protests are Normal, Government Should Point to Solution
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria is 1135 Leva
- » EC Will Present Tomorrow the Progress Reports on Bulgaria and Romania on the Cooperation and Verification Mechanism
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)