AGREEMENT ON COALITION GOVERNMENT SIGNED
Politics | July 20, 2001, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The agreement on coalition governance between the King`s party and the Movement for Rights and Freedoms was signed on Friday, 3 p.m. It is based on the Constitution of Bulgaria and on the European principles on coalition. Plamen Panayotov, King`s party floor leader, announced that the coalition agreement is based on the party`s campaign platform. The MRF got the post of municipal governor of Sofia, the posts of Minister of Agriculture and Minister of emergency situations (minister without portfolio), five deputy ministerial posts: of defence, of economy, of finance, of regional development, and of environment. In addition the movement got the posts of municipality governors of Razgrad and Targovishte. After signing the agreement Simeon II announced that he is ready with 95% of the government`s members. The 7-days term within which the nominated Prime Minister has to return the mandate expires on Sunday.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: In July, we are Entering the Eurozone Waiting Room
- » The Bulgarian Government is Setting up an Anti-disinformation Unit
- » Business Forum in the Framework of an Official Visit of the President of Bulgaria Rumen Radev to the Arab Republic of Egypt, 26-28 March 2019
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev is on a Two-day Visit to Switzerland
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Speaker of Northern Macedonia's parliament Talat Xhaferi
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament Talks With Talat Jaferi at the National Assembly
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)