Easy Hotel Opens Doors in Bulgaria's Capital
The first Bulgarian hotel from the UK-based budget chain easyHotel is opening doors in Sofia, the company announced.
The hotel in downtown Sofia has 57 rooms on 9 levels. The investment is estimated at BGN 900 000. Prices start at EUR 10 per night.
The “easyHotel” chain is the first international company for budget hotels in Bulgaria. The chain is part of the “Easy Group” holding, which already operates budget flights in the country.
The hotels offer low prices for basic services such as accommodations and room cleaning while customers pay additional fees if they wish to order internet services, TV programs and others. The reservations are made entirely online with earlier reservations having lower prices, modeled after the budget airlines' policies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Wizz Air: 20% Discount for all Flights to and from Bulgaria
- » Rules for Entering Bulgaria from June 1
- » Here is a List of Beaches in Bulgaria with Free Umbrellas and Sunbeds
- » Bulgaria's Resort Sunny Beach is Ready for Tourists
- » Travel Quarantine Rules in Bulgaria, Greece, Germany, Spain, France and other Countries
- » Finnair: Half of Our Customers Planning Leisure Trips by Air, Flights within Europe First Choice