Easy Hotel Opens Doors in Bulgaria's Capital
The first Bulgarian hotel from the UK-based budget chain easyHotel is opening doors in Sofia, the company announced.
The hotel in downtown Sofia has 57 rooms on 9 levels. The investment is estimated at BGN 900 000. Prices start at EUR 10 per night.
The “easyHotel” chain is the first international company for budget hotels in Bulgaria. The chain is part of the “Easy Group” holding, which already operates budget flights in the country.
The hotels offer low prices for basic services such as accommodations and room cleaning while customers pay additional fees if they wish to order internet services, TV programs and others. The reservations are made entirely online with earlier reservations having lower prices, modeled after the budget airlines' policies.
- » BDZ Provides Nearly 8,000 Extra Seats For the Holiday Weekend
- » Wizz Air is the Best Low Cost Airline of the Year According to the European Aviation Awards
- » On Independence Day: BDZ Launches Retro Train
- » Bulgaria Is the Third Most Attractive Destination for Foreigners in the Region
- » Turkish Airlines Adds Direct Flights to the Vietnamese Cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule