High Waves Hit Bulgaria Black Sea Coast
Very high waves have hit Bulgaria's Black sea coast and the beach resorts near Varna and Burgas Wednesday, the Bulgarian National Radio, BNR, reports.
In the “Sunny Beach' resort near Burgas, the waves have reached the front-water hotels and have taken away several barges. In the northern Black Sea region, the storm had destroyed the water collector of the purification station of the beach town of Kranevo and has broken boats and port equipment near the towns of Shabla, Balchik and Kavarna.
Meanwhile, all municipalities in northeastern Bulgaria, except Aksakovo and Provadiya, near Varna, lifted the emergency situation declared earlier over the blizzard that gripped much of Bulgaria Monday and Tuesday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » From February 5: Arctic Cold sets in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: The Roads in the Areas of Sofia have been Treated against Icing
- » February in Bulgaria: From -12 to +20 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Two weeks of Winter with Snow and up to Minus 10 Degrees in some places
- » Bulgaria: 118 Snow Plows Work the Roads in Sofia
- » More than 18 Thousand cubic meters of Illegal Logging in Bulgaria was Established in 2022