International Travel Trade Show Opens in Berlin
The largest tourist expo – International Travel Trade Show, ITB, is opening in Berlin Tuesday with the participation of over 11 000 companies from 187 countries.
Bulgaria is represented by 32 tourist businesses and organizations with an exhibit displayed on 520 square meters. The motto of the 2010 presentation is - “Bulgaria – Modern, Year-Round Tourist Destination.”
The Bulgarian exhibit will provide folklore performances, demonstrations of typical and traditional Bulgarian crafts, and wine tastings.
Last year, Bulgaria was visited by 6 million tourists and collected revenues estimated at over EUR 2,5 B, the Bulgarian National Radio, BNR, informs.
Beginning Wednesday, the expo is open for trade visitors, and over the weekend for trade visitors and the general public.
- » BDZ Provides Nearly 8,000 Extra Seats For the Holiday Weekend
- » Wizz Air is the Best Low Cost Airline of the Year According to the European Aviation Awards
- » On Independence Day: BDZ Launches Retro Train
- » Bulgaria Is the Third Most Attractive Destination for Foreigners in the Region
- » Turkish Airlines Adds Direct Flights to the Vietnamese Cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule