International Travel Trade Show Opens in Berlin
The largest tourist expo – International Travel Trade Show, ITB, is opening in Berlin Tuesday with the participation of over 11 000 companies from 187 countries.
Bulgaria is represented by 32 tourist businesses and organizations with an exhibit displayed on 520 square meters. The motto of the 2010 presentation is - “Bulgaria – Modern, Year-Round Tourist Destination.”
The Bulgarian exhibit will provide folklore performances, demonstrations of typical and traditional Bulgarian crafts, and wine tastings.
Last year, Bulgaria was visited by 6 million tourists and collected revenues estimated at over EUR 2,5 B, the Bulgarian National Radio, BNR, informs.
Beginning Wednesday, the expo is open for trade visitors, and over the weekend for trade visitors and the general public.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Here is a List of the Beaches in Bulgaria With Free Umbrellas and Sunbeds
- » Bulgaria's Resort Sunny Beach is Ready for Tourists
- » Travel Quarantine Rules in Bulgaria, Greece, Germany, Spain, France and other Countries
- » Finnair: Half of Our Customers Planning Leisure Trips by Air, Flights within Europe First Choice
- » Tourism Minister Angelkova: Bulgaria is a Safe Holiday Destination, Tourist Season Starts on July 1
- » Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bulgaria: Movement within EU to be Restored on June 15