Bulgarian Ex District Governor Busted over Land Swaps
Erdinch Hadzhiev, former District Governor of Bulgaria’s Dobrich, has been arrested, Interior Minister Tsvetanov announced.
Hadzhiev has been detained and charged with approving the swap of state owned lands worth BGN 166 000 located in the Black Sea Municipality of Shabla for cheaper plots in the interior of the country.
Hadzhiev is a former Governor of the Dobrich District (2008-2009), and a former MP from the ethnic Turkish party Movements for Rights and Freedoms (DPS).
Plamen Ganev, a former head of the Administrative Control Directorate in Dobrich, has been charged together with Hadzhiev over the land swap.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium
- » Record Homicide Growth in the United States Last Year