Bulgaria's Largest Tourist Expo Kicks off in Sofia
The 27th edition of Bulgaria’s largest tourist fair, “Holiday/SPA EXPO 2010” is opening on Thursday.
The expo, which is taking place in the National Palace of Culture in Sofia, will be opened by Ivo Marinov, Deputy Economy Minister who is in charge of tourism.
It is organized by PRIM EXPO together with the Ministry of Economy, Energy, and Tourism, and a number of tourist association and NGOs.
Some 350 firms in the tourist sector are taking part in the expo, including companies from Greece, Cyprus, Italy, Tunisia, Turkey, and Israel.
The stand of Bulgaria’s Economy Ministry is one of the largest, and will be presenting several tourist destinations from around the country.
The 27th edition of the International Tourism Fair “Holiday/SPA EXPO 2010” will continue from February 25 until February 27, 2010.
- » Wizz Air is the Best Low Cost Airline of the Year According to the European Aviation Awards
- » On Independence Day: BDZ Launches Retro Train
- » Bulgaria Is the Third Most Attractive Destination for Foreigners in the Region
- » Turkish Airlines Adds Direct Flights to the Vietnamese Cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule
- » British Airways Cancels Flights on September 27 Due to Pilot Strike