Bulgaria's Largest Tourist Expo Kicks off in Sofia
The 27th edition of Bulgaria’s largest tourist fair, “Holiday/SPA EXPO 2010” is opening on Thursday.
The expo, which is taking place in the National Palace of Culture in Sofia, will be opened by Ivo Marinov, Deputy Economy Minister who is in charge of tourism.
It is organized by PRIM EXPO together with the Ministry of Economy, Energy, and Tourism, and a number of tourist association and NGOs.
Some 350 firms in the tourist sector are taking part in the expo, including companies from Greece, Cyprus, Italy, Tunisia, Turkey, and Israel.
The stand of Bulgaria’s Economy Ministry is one of the largest, and will be presenting several tourist destinations from around the country.
The 27th edition of the International Tourism Fair “Holiday/SPA EXPO 2010” will continue from February 25 until February 27, 2010.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Turkey Will Resume Flights to Bulgaria as of June 10
- » 3,500 Tests for COVID-19 to Ensure the Safety on Bulgaria's South Black Sea Coast
- » Germany, France and Spain to Reopen Borders on June 15
- » Wizz Air: 20% Discount for all Flights to and from Bulgaria
- » Rules for Entering Bulgaria from June 1
- » Here is a List of Beaches in Bulgaria with Free Umbrellas and Sunbeds