App Store Arrives in Bulgaria
The Apple store for iPhone, iPod Touch, and soon iPad, applications is officially on the Bulgarian market.
The store will allow Bulgarian customers to register for free, download thousands of games and applications for business, entertainment, productivity, and more, and pay with credit cards issued in the country instead of looking for different creative ways, such as using an address in Romania, as it has been until now.
The launch of the App store in Bulgaria is simultaneous with the launch in 12 other countries such as Macedonia, Jordan, Kenya, and Madagascar.
App store currently offers over 140 000 applications, some free and some paid, and has locations in 90 countries around the globe.
In Bulgaria, the mobile operator Globul is the official distributor of the iPhone, but there isn't yet any data about the number of iPhones in the country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kristalina Georgieva: There is no significant slowdown in Lending
- » Bulgaria might File a Claim against Gazprom
- » Spurred by Film and TV Production, Canadian Entertainment Industry Continues to Surge
- » Bulgaria: Inspections of Fast Loan Companies are starting all over the country
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension