UK Plumber Alleges Mafia Conspiracy in Bulgaria Trial
Duncan Banbury, an ex plumber from the UK, has claimed that the local mafia in the Bulgarian Black Sea city of Varna are attempting to steal his BGN 500 000 dream villa.
In an exclusive feature Novinite.com heard Banbury’s problems with the Bulgarian justice system and his struggle against an allegedly forged promissory note that is set to “ruin his life”.
After arriving in Bulgaria in 2004 with his partner Banbury, a founder of the Foreigners Association in Bulgaria, has faced a number of problems which are set to culminate in a March 4 trial.
Banbury claims that Zdravko Borislavov, a man he says he has never met, forged a promissory note for a BGN 500 000 loan that Banbury is accused of never paying back. Borislavov meanwhile claims that he may actually turn out to be the victim in the case.
Banbury blames local Bulgarian thugs for causing him years of pain and is looking to the Bulgarian courts to finally provide justice.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
Crime » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison
- » A Woman's Body was found in Sofia Region
- » Bulgaria: More than 50 Minors were found in a Nightclub in Blagoevgrad during a Police Operation